Christian Christmas novella by Cathy Bryant
DOWNLOAD THE FREE eBOOK AT:
(NOTE: The Amazon purchase link above is for the United States store, but the eBook is also available via Amazon’s foreign markets. If the book is not yet priced as free, please see THIS PAGE for an explanation. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 🙂 )
ABOUT THE BOOK
An online health and wellness coach takes a house-sitting gig near a small mountain town to avoid her typical holiday blues. But as usual, God’s thoughts and ways are higher than hers, and she quickly finds herself embroiled in a battle with an irascible ski instructor whose little girl sorely needs her help.
A grieving father wishes he could shake off the storm cloud that hovers over his head, but his young daughter serves as a constant reminder of all he’s lost. Then a citified psychologist and her Pollyanna “grate-on-your-nerves” optimism shows up at the ski basin, seemingly determined to shove her rose-colored glasses down his throat.
Can he teach her life’s realities before she gets blind-sided like him, or will she teach him a thing or two instead?
CATHY’S OTHER FICTION/MILLER’S CREEK NOVELS:
- Texas Roads (MC Book 1 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- A Path Less Traveled (MC Book 2 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- The Way of Grace (MC Book 3 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Pilgrimage of Promise (MC Book 4 – Christian Love Story)
- A Bridge Unbroken (MC Book 5 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Crossroads (MC Book 6 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- Still I Will Follow (MC Book 7 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Pieces On Earth (Christmas novella)
Don’t forget to also check out Cathy’s LifeSword Non-fiction Titles.