Christian Christmas novella by Cathy Bryant
PURCHASE AT AMAZON.COM:
ABOUT THE BOOK
An online health and wellness coach takes a house-sitting gig near a small mountain town to avoid her typical holiday blues. But as usual, God’s thoughts and ways are higher than hers, and she quickly finds herself embroiled in a battle with an irascible ski instructor whose little girl sorely needs her help.
A grieving father wishes he could shake off the storm cloud that hovers over his head, but his young daughter serves as a constant reminder of all he’s lost. Then a citified psychologist and her Pollyanna “grate-on-your-nerves” optimism shows up at the ski basin, seemingly determined to shove her rose-colored glasses down his throat.
Can he teach her life’s realities before she gets blind-sided like him, or will she teach him a thing or two instead?
CATHY’S OTHER FICTION/MILLER’S CREEK NOVELS:
- Texas Roads (MC Book 1 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- A Path Less Traveled (MC Book 2 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- The Way of Grace (MC Book 3 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Pilgrimage of Promise (MC Book 4 – Christian Love Story)
- A Bridge Unbroken (MC Book 5 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Crossroads (MC Book 6 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- Still I Will Follow (MC Book 7 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Pieces On Earth (Christmas novella)
Don’t forget to also check out Cathy’s LifeSword Non-fiction Titles.