UPDATE (March 1, 2018): This giveaway is now ended. The winner was chosen via Random.org. Our winner is Dore G! Congrats! 🙂
Who doesn’t want to win a free signed copy of a bestselling Christian fiction book? 🙂
Free book. ‘Nuff said. Right?
And it’s a real book. The kind that let’s you turn pages and smell the ink.
(Yes, I’m a self-confessed book sniffer. I just can’t help myself.)
Anyway, this month’s giveaway is for a free signed copy of A BRIDGE UNBROKEN.
- Contemporary romantic suspense
- The 5th stand-alone book in the Miller’s Creek novels
- Amazon bestseller
- Spiritual theme: forgiveness
- As of this post’s writing, #2 in the Amazon women’s fiction category!
Keep reading to learn more about the book and the details of the giveaway.
AND I’ll even give you info on how to get all the Miller’s Creek novels for free. (Yes, really.)
- Go to the drop-down menu for the Books Tab.
- Click on the Miller’s Creek Novels.
- On the page that comes up, you can click the “Learn More” link beneath each book cover to go to that book’s page.
- There you can download each Miller’s Creek novel in the format of you choice.
A BRIDGE UNBROKEN – About the Book
A frightened runaway wants her painful past to disappear. This small town girl’s plan to start afresh is derailed when she co-inherits her late grandfather’s farm with her high school sweetheart, the one responsible for the scars on her heart. But Chance isn’t the only ghost from the past. Dakota harbors a hurtful secret while trying to evade a stalker who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
Will Dakota come clean about her checkered past? Will Chance be able to rescue her before its too late? And can Chance and Dakota lay aside old wounds and grudges to build a bridge unbroken?
Written with the feel of Mitford and Mayberry, readers have fallen in love with Miller’s Creek. Will you? Grab your copy of this rural thriller today.
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING…
“Wow, I actually jumped at one point while reading. Riveting.”
“I loved the way, just when I thought I knew what was going on, there was a new twist. The ending caught me by surprise. I would highly recommend reading the complete Miller’s Creek Series.”
“The story of Chance and Dakota is more than a love story. It is a story of learning how to forgive and trust when it seems as if each are impossible. Each of the Miller’s Creek novels enriches my life, and with each one I finish I feel as if it is the best book I’ve ever read until I read the next one. These books don’t need to be read in any particular order to be able to follow along. Grab this book while you can and settle in for a great read with the people of Miller’s Creek.”
“All I can say is this is one of the best books I have ever read.”
“As always, Cathy Bryant’s stories touch a place so deep in my heart that I feel she wrote the story just for me….Excellent novel with a beautiful message in a well-written suspenseful story.”
“I have loved all of the books in the Miller’s Creek series…I would recommend all of Cathy’s book to every age group. They are well-written and have such great messages.”
“Could be a life changing message for many. If you like a true Christian novel that is a page-turner, this is it. Shows struggles regarding forgiveness and offers solutions. Great story-teller: suspense, mystery, tenderness. Just a great read. Hate to see anyone miss this one.”
OTHER BOOKS IN THE MILLER’S CREEK NOVELS SERIES:
- Texas Roads (Book 1 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- A Path Less Traveled (Book 2 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- The Way of Grace (Book 3 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Pilgrimage of Promise (Book 4 – Christian Love Story)
- Crossroads (Book 6 – Christian Contemporary Romance)
- Still I Will Follow (Book 7 – Christian Romantic Suspense)
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
Right before I wrote this book, the word “forgiveness” bombarded me from all directions. When I sensed the Lord leading me to write a story with forgiveness as the theme, I flat-out balked. Why? Because recent experiences had left me with a laundry list of grudges I struggled to release. As I studied the scriptures related to the topic, I was surprised at how little I knew about such a central and important concept of the Christian faith. This book challenged me like no other, and it remains a reader favorite.
A BRIDGE UNBROKEN – Signed Print Copy Giveaway
This random drawing giveaway is for a signed print copy of A BRIDGE UNBROKEN, the 5th stand-alone novel in the Miller’s Creek series by Cathy Bryant.
Enter the giveaway via the instructions below and receive extra entries into the giveaway with each item listed. By entering the giveaway you will automatically be added to my new book release contact list, but you can opt out at any time.
The giveaway ends on February 28, 2018 at midnight (CST) and will be announced both on this blog and my Facebook author page. The winner will be chosen at random via Random.org and contacted by email. So be sure to leave an accurate email address as per the 1st entry option below.
Ways to Enter (and get Bonus Entries!):
- REQUIRED – Use the following contact form to send me an email. This will allow me to collect your email address to contact you if you’re the winner. (Without you having to leave it in the comments for everyone to see!)
- Visit me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Cathy.Bryant.Author. (“Likes aren’t required, but they are greatly appreciated!) 🙂
- Click the following message to tweet it on Twitter: #Giveaway #Free signed copy of #ChristianFiction bestseller A BRIDGE UNBROKEN. Enter here: https://CathyBryantBooks.wordpress.com/free-signed copy
- Follow me on Twitter (@Cathy_Bryant): https://twitter.com/Cathy_Bryant
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/73394668911593415/
- Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cathyjbryant/
- Subscribe to get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox.
- Leave a comment on this post to let me know which bonus entry requirements you completed. (EXAMPLE: I completed bonus entries #1, #3, and #7.)
That’s it! Can’t wait to see who wins. 🙂